RBZ Wirtschaft . Kiel
Regional Vocational Education and Training Centre for Economics of the City of Kiel
The Regional Vocational Education and Training Centre for Economics of the City of Kiel (RBZ Wirtschaft . Kiel) is a vocational school specializing in business economics. With approximately 4,200 students and a staff of almost 250 we are one of the largest schools of this type in the north of Germany.
We offer our students a wide range of full-time training programmes as well as part-time courses within the German dual system of vocational education. Additionally we provide opportunities to obtain various higher levels of educational qualification.
Numerous national and international awards and certificates such as, European School, School of the Future and the German School Prize have been attributed to the RBZ Wirtschaft . Kiel. Since October 2016 we have, furthermore, been holder of the Erasmus+ VET Mobility Charter.
The RBZ Wirtschaft . Kiel offers the following paths for vocational education:
· Abendgymnasium (general grammar school, evening classes)
· Berufliches Gymnasium (vocational grammar school)
· Berufsfachschule Typ 1 (full-time vocational school, basic level, daytime and evening classes)
· Berufsfachschule III
· Berufsfachschule für Kaufmännische Assistentinnen und Assistenten
(full-time vocational school for business administration, specialisations: information processing, foreign languages)
· Berufsfachschule für Design, Schwerpunkt Fotografie
(full-time vocational school, specialisation: design and photography)
· Berufsschule (part-time vocational school for apprentices in the dual system of vocational education)
· Berufsoberschule (higher vocational school)
· Fachoberschule (vocationally-oriented upper secondary school)
· Fachschule für Betriebswirtschaft (vocational college for business administration)
We place great value on permeability between educational domains to promote individual educational and career opportunities for our students.
The RBZ Wirtschaft . Kiel offers a future oriented education in a globalized world, and internationalization is one of its hallmarks. This is reflected in a variety of international activities and partnerships which students as well as staff can participate in. (Read more)