Businessgame planning schoolyear 23/24
- Learnmark Horsens (DK)
- Bodø videregående skole (NO)
- RijnIjssel (Arnhem / NL)
- Szegedi SZC Kőrösy József Közgazdasági Technikum / Szeged (HU)
- Centro Integrado Público de Formación Profesional Misericordia / Valencia (ES)
- A class of our business grammar school (Berufliches Gymnasium) is planning to execute a businessgame with Szeged and Denmark in week 9,10. We will send students to Horsens (max. 6). There may participate also an other class from the RBZ Wirtschaft . Kiel (but that is not sure).
- The RBZ Wirtschaft wants to participate with approx. 40 students (2 classes) in November (week 45/46). We are planning to send 6 students and we can receive 6 - 10 students.
- We are planning to make a second run in November (week 47) together with Szeged and one Class (Olaf – 20 students + 20 students from another class). It might be necessary to have one class more in this run and it also might be possible to send students if we have enough teachers to accompany students. We will integrate a new school from Valencia in this game and we will send an experienced teacher and 6 students to valencia to help Elena Pinto to run the game.
- We run a businessgame in January/February (week 5,6) with RijnIjssel. We can send 6 and receive 8-10 students.
Week 45/46 (November):
Businessgame with Arnhem, Bodø, Horsens and Kiel
- Kiel: Is sending 6 students to Horsens
- Horsens: Is sending 6-10 students to Arnhem
- Bodø: Is sending students to Kiel
- Arnhem: Is sending students 10 to Bodø
Students will be accomaigned by teachers and teachers are involved in the businessgame
- Kiel is equipping an office in Bodø
- Bodø is equipping an Office in Horsens
- Horsens is equipping an office in Arnhem
- Arnhem is equipping in Kiel
Businessgame with Kiel, Szeged and Valencia
- Kiel is sending students (6) to Valencia
- Szeged and Valencia are not sending students
- Kiel is equipping an office in Szeged
- Szeged is equipping an Office in Valencia
- Valencia is equipping an office in Kiel
weeks 5/6 2024 (29.01. - 09.02.2024)
Kiel and Arnhem are exchanging students with Kiel (6), Arnhem (6-10)
Kiel is quipping an office in Arnhem and vs
week 9/10 2024
- Horsens will send stundents to Hungary or Germany (6-10)
- Kiel will send students zu Horsens (If possibel Szeged will send students to Kiel (6-8))
- Horsens is equipping an office in Kiel
- Kiel is equipping an office in Szeged
- Szeged is equipping an office in Horsens
für Schüler/innen kaufmännischer Ausbildungsberufe (Block- und Teilzeitunterricht) im Dualen System und in der BFS III im Schuljahr xxxx
Become a member and benefit from the membership, you are invited to use some of our materials and resources.
The association aims at the improvement, and the promotion of ICT-based innovation of education in Europe and beyond.
The European Schools Project Association (ESP Association) was founded in 2005. The Association is a collaborative open network organization. It builds on the European Schools Project that started in 1988, on the work done in the Comenius3 thematic networks ECOLE and COMP@CT, and on all related inspiring experiences and expertise that all members of the international ESP-Association make available to their fellow members, and to all others.
The association aims at the improvement, and the promotion of ICT-based innovation of education in Europe and beyond. It attempts to achieve its aims, by: • promoting collaboration and cooperation between pupils, students, educators and researchers. • availing access to international networks. • promoting and supporting professional development of teachers and educators. • developing innovative concepts, instruments and content.
Become a member
Become a member and benefit from the membership, but also as a non-member you are invited to use some of our materials and resources. When re-using our materials, please respect the Creative Commons License by mentioning the original source.
The European Schools Project Association (ESP Association) was founded in 2005
Safe the dates!! Posted Nov 09, 2016 By Cees Brederveld
ESP has just celebrated our 1st ESP seminar in Lisbon, Portugal from 3rd to 6th November 2016. Follow us on Twitter As the event was
Safer Internet Day 2016 Posted Feb 09, 2016 By Cees Brederveld
SAFER INTERNET DAY ACTIVITIES TAKING PLACE NEAR YOU… Safer Internet Day (SID) is celebrated around the world in February of each year, with Safer Internet
The sixth edition of the international conference ‘The Future of Education’ Posted Feb 03, 2016 By Cees Brederveld
The sixth edition of The Future of Education will be held in Florence, Italy form 30 June till 1 July 2016. This conference aims to promote
Time: 3rd to 6th November 2016 Location: Lisbon